As a Research Associate, you will serve as a connection point between RightAngle and industry experts. You will be responsible for conducting high-level research on companies and industries and identifying the best experts with the appropriate experience and insight to address our client’s most complex strategic challenges.
- Study project briefs received from the Project Manager and clarify all aspects of the profiles to make sure the task is clear and the requirements are understood.
- Carry out research based on the requirements of the brief and conduct searches through various sources to find appropriate expert candidates to be later presented to the client.
- Add profiles of identified and interested candidates into the Project Management Tool to contribute to the growth of RightAngle’s database.
- Contact potential experts by phone, interviewing them to check their experience against client requirements, agree terms and conditions and maintain positive relationships with experts.
- Write profile descriptions in a way that best describe the experience of experts to be presented to the client for approval.
- Work on several projects simultaneously, juggling different work activities and tasks, prioritizing and addressing the most critical and pressing demands first in order to meet tight deadlines.
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Marketing, or Business Administration
- Excellent communication skills in English (both spoken and written) are essential
- Previous experience using business communication (English language), preferably in a foreign setting, will be considered to be an advantage
- Previous internet research or recruitment experience is welcome
- Comfortable approaching clients on the phone
- Well organized, able to work with multiple deadlines
- Assertive and proactive