We are looking for a highly independent person, able to identify and recruit professionals in the most diverse industries and markets. During your time at RightAngle you will get exposure to the business world and interact with experts from various industries and markets, such as Information Technologies, Financial Services, Pharma and Biotech, Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Telecommunications, etc.
You will be growing our network of experts and assessing whether they possess the knowledge and insights our clients are seeking. As an Associate, you will be responsible for building new relationships with our experts, delivering value for clients, and working with senior colleagues to maximize commercial growth opportunities within our most important accounts.
- Learning RightAngle’s underlying business processes assisting senior team members with high-level product execution, and developing a fundamental understanding of the respective research practice.
- Fulfilling time-sensitive research requests delegated by senior team members on behalf of RightAngle clients by analyzing client requests, and qualifying topic experts.
- Assisting senior team members with high-level service fulfillment by managing products including virtual events (tele- and video-conference), Market and Custom Surveys, Talent shortlist, etc.
- Develop a working knowledge of the area’s core industries to improve project and product service quality.
- Building strong relationships with clients by consistent follow-up excellent service.
- University degree
- Excellent communication skills in English (both spoken and written)
- Previous experience using business communication (English language) is considered an advantage
- Well-organized, able to work with multiple deadlines
- Assertive and proactive
- Inquisitive, able to learn fast and deliver quick results
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Client Solutions Associates are quickly promoted internally to senior positions: Senior Associates and Managers, taking up responsibilities of coordinating and executing short and mid-term client projects and activities, ensuring the team meets or exceeds its commercial, development, compliance, and people target, supporting the business development team, and working with the leadership in developing and implementing business initiatives. Our company also offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.