What data do we collect?
DevAid Ltd. collects the following data:
- Identity data, such as your first name, last name, title, gender
- Contact data, such as your email and telephone number
- Bank details if we have to transfer you payment
- Your professional background and career history
- Personal data you choose to make public including via social media
- Information about how you use our website and services
- Your preferences in receiving marketing information from us
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide DevAid Ltd. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Direct interaction – you share with us your personal, financial and contact information when you choose to work with us
- Website – when you use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- When you subscribe on DevAid Ltd. website to receive more information
DevAid Ltd. may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Publicly available resources and third parties – we may receive personal and contact information from social media and business networks, publicly available resources and from various third parties such as technical data from analytics, technology and hosting providers
How will we use your data?
DevAid Ltd. will only use your data in compliance with the law and in the following situations:
- Service provision – providing services and communicating with clients or experts in relation to those services
- Website – providing content to visitors, communicating or interacting with visitors via our website, notifying visitors about any changes of our site or services
- Contracts – when entering into a contractual agreement with clients or experts
- Marketing – when delivering advertisement or other marketing materials to you and when measuring the effectiveness of the advertisement we serve to you
- Data analytics – when using analytics to improve website content, services, customer relations;
- Survey – when engaging with you for the purpose of obtaining your opinion on our services
When DevAid Ltd. processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
DevAid Ltd. has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, access, in accordance with applicable law. Access to your personal information is limited to RightAngle employees only who shall process your personal data based on RightAngle instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as we believe it is necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for. In case your personal information will not be used, it will be deleted automatically within a period of 5 years.
DevAid Ltd. would like to send you information about our products and services we think you might like and might benefit from. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop RightAngle from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
DevAid Ltd. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request DevAid Ltd. for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that DevAid Ltd. corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request DevAid Ltd. to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that DevAid Ltd. erases your personal data.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that DevAid Ltd. restricts the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to DevAid Ltd’s processing of your personal data.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that DevAid Ltd. transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – DevAid Ltd. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
- Advertising – DevAid Ltd.uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. DevAid Ltd. sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us