Expert Community Specialist
RightAngle is an expert network, and as a company, we specialize in arranging ultra-fast 1-hour consultations between professionals and consulting firms worldwide. Our business is heavily dependent on the ability to negotiate and maintain a relationship with professionals for future client projects and therefore we’re looking for an Expert Community Specialist to grow and manage our roster of consultants.
As a Communications Assistant, you’ll need to:
- Identify and contact various professionals on LinkedIn
- Interact with professionals to explain our business model and opportunities ( via emails or calls)
- Communicate via LinkedIn, based on the collected information shared by professionals (CVs, emails, and phone numbers)
- Assist in arranging meetings, maintaining appointments and calendars
- Update and maintain our database (network) of experts using the information collected
- Complete additional tasks as needed
You’ll need to have:
- Tenacity and drive to grow the network of experts
- Written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally
- Proficient communication skills in English (both spoken and written)
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
- The ability to motivate yourself and think strategically
- Strong computer skills and the ability to adapt to new operating systems
- You’ll usually work a regular 10 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday week. This job is on-site, with hybrid possible in the future. The location can be Chisinau, Moldova, or our newest office in Tbilisi, Georgia.
- **Associates in the expert network industry are very quickly promoted internally and usually join management consulting firms or client companies later in their careers.
- Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.