RightAngle is an expert network, and as a company, we specialize in arranging ultra-fast 1-hour consultations between professionals and consulting firms worldwide.
As a sales executive, you’ll identify new clients in order to generate project requests, improve profitability and help the business grow. This includes generating new relevant contacts and updating the existing database of potential clients.
- As a sales executive, you’ll need to:
- Seek out the appropriate contacts in consulting firms
- Have a good understanding of the services and be able to advise others about them
- Generate leads, contact and follow up with them over email and LinkedIn, creating a sales pipeline
- Meet with clients over the phone or Microsoft Teams
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the managing director and marketing department
- Negotiate pricing with clients
- Increase sales of the business
- In the future, train and lead a team of 2-3 Lead Generators and BDMs.
You’ll need to have:
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
- Written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as presentation skills
- Teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to work
- The ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
- The ability to think strategically
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch.
You’ll usually work a regular 10am to 6pm, Monday to Friday week, though you may on occasion have to adapt to client time zones (USA and Western Europe).
This is very much a start-up environment which means bootstrapping may be required. At the same time, it is also a highly rewarding position that offers fast growth opportunities.